Further Offers Credit Suisse Prepaid Cards App
Credit Suisse prepaid cards – giving you the perfect overview of your card charges, cash withdrawals, spending, and current card balance.
Your Benefits with Credit Suisse Prepaid Cards:
- Always have an overview of your card charges, cash withdrawals, spending, and card balance
- Enhanced security through your card usage settings: thanks to their ease of use, you can select the settings for your own card usage, e.g. online purchases, contactless payment, or online betting/gambling
- Immediately block your card for all payments (including online) and cash withdrawals
- Also block cards for transactions in countries you do not plan on visiting using the geoblocking function
- Store sales receipts and guarantee documents by simply taking a picture, so you know not just where you used your card, but also on what
- Sign up for push notifications to receive messages through the app or by SMS every time there is a movement on your card account or when you need to top up your card balance
- Clients of Credit Suisse (Switzerland) Ltd. residing in Switzerland
- Private account or current account in CHF with Credit Suisse in the cardholder's name
- Minimum age: 12 years
- A Credit Suisse Prepaid Card or Travel Cash Card
- A valid mobile phone number from a Swiss provider
- A smartphone with iOS or Android operating system
The Credit Suisse Prepaid Cards app is available as an iOS version (for iPhones) and Android version (for Android smartphones). Find the version you need in the Apple App Store (iOS) or in the Google Play Store (Android). Just press the download button for the appropriate provider to install the app on your smartphone.
The Credit Suisse Prepaid Cards app will guide you intuitively through the registration process. The one-time setup process just takes a few steps:
- Enter your current mobile number.
- Select your preferred authentication method (choose from Touch ID or personal security code as the next step).
- Enter the activation code sent via text message to the mobile number you provided. Your account will be created in the Credit Suisse Prepaid Cards app.
- You will then be asked to launch the Credit Suisse Prepaid Cards app and add the following card information: Prepaid Card number, internet code (which you received separately from your Prepaid Card) and card name (optional). If you have forgotten the internet code or no longer have access to it, please contact client service at +41 31 710 12 15 (press 4: receive your internet code).
- In the next step, you will see the data for your Prepaid Card.
After registering in the Prepaid Cards app, you can sign on with your fingerprint (Touch ID) if you have a more recent smartphone. For all other devices, enter your personal security code to sign on.
If you have any questions (or have lost your smartphone), please contact Swiss Bankers Prepaid Services at +41 31 710 12 15, Mon. – Fri., 8:00 a.m. – 6:00 p.m.