In the Euromoney Private Banking & Wealth Management Survey 2022, Credit Suisse was voted the overall Best Private Bank/Wealth Manager in the Middle East. We were also awarded for our ESG/Sustainable Investing, Family Office and Next Generation services, among others. Thank you for your continued trust.Find out more
- Show slide US Inflation Reduction Act: A catalyst for climate action
- Show slide Investment Outlook 2023 – a fundamental reset
- Show slide Influence of Asia’s demographic changes on the world’s markets
- Show slide Third quarter 2022 results & strategy update
- Show slide Global CIO video: "Economic backdrop remains challenging"
- Show slide Read more news and stories
We greatly value the trust you place in Credit Suisse. Please rest assured that our focus and commitment during this challenging time remains on serving you.Find out more
We believe that you can make a positive impact on society and the environment without sacrificing financial returns. Our sustainable finance and impact investing products seek to generate returns while driving a positive change.Learn more
Founded in 1856 with headquarters in Zurich, Switzerland, Credit Suisse has operations in over 50 countries.