We believe that you can make a positive impact on society and the environment without sacrificing financial returns. Our sustainable finance and impact investing products allow investors to generate returns while driving a positive change.Learn more
After a poor end to 2018 the first quarter has seen markets react well to central banks holding interest rates firm, whilst recession fears look premature. We look at the latest outlook for investors.Read the article about Global CIO Michael Strobaek: "Equity markets can continue their uptrend."
Spotlight on emerging markets macro indicators: Even with a drop across its measurements, China maintains first place in the 2019 momentum barometer whereas Mexico is fueled by winds of change.Read article about China upholds most favorable emerging market consumer environment
Assessing economic security in the gig economy.Read the article about Greater job opportunities or social threat?
The Credit Suisse Research Institute spotted India once more with top consumption outlook, whereas Chinese consumers are dimmed by global political tensions.Read the article about Emerging Consumer Survey 2019: India maintains lead in consumer optimism
On March 22, Credit Suisse published its Annual Reporting Suite.Access the Info Kit about Annual Reporting Suite 2018
- Show slide Global CIO Michael Strobaek: "Equity markets can continue their uptrend."
- Show slide China upholds most favorable emerging market consumer environment
- Show slide Greater job opportunities or social threat?
- Show slide Emerging Consumer Survey 2019: India maintains lead in consumer optimism
- Show slide Annual Reporting Suite 2018
- Show slide Read More News And Stories