For the following clients
- Clients who are comfortable with the fact that the interest amount actually due is not known until the end of the respective accounting period
- Clients who can accept uncertainties and fluctuations in the market interest rate
Advantages for you
- Benefit from consistently low or falling interest rates
- Participate in the current interest rate development throughout the selected term
- You choose the term and periodicity of the accounting period
- Flexible thanks to the possibility of switching to a different Credit Suisse mortgage product every day
- Minimum amount - CHF 100,000
- Term - 1, 2 or 3 years
- Tranche - 1 or 3 month
How does the SARON mortgage work?
For the SARON mortgage, the interest rate comprises the compounded SARON and an agreed fixed margin. The interest rate is only announced retrospectively at the end of the interest period.
How does interest computation work for the SARON mortgage?
Compounding is an interest-on-interest computation using the base rates fixed daily for a specific accounting period, i.e. the computation is performed retrospectively as of the due date for the accounting period.