Setting up SecureSign on your first device
When conducting banking business, security and user-friendliness have top priority. SecureSign provides a new and convenient security procedure for signing in to your Online Banking.
Setting up a new smartphone or additional device
Advantages of SecureSign
- Total security – state-of-the-art encryption technology makes banking as secure as possible
- Offline usability – available anytime, anywhere, even without an internet or phone connection
- Multi-device capability – access the app on up to eight different devices with one user ID
- Simple – log in quickly and conveniently
Setting up SecureSign on one device
- Once you have received the SecureSign letter, download the free SecureSign app from the App Store or Google Play Store.
- Call up the Online Banking homepage on your computer (PC or Mac) and enter your user ID and password.
- Select the "SecureSign - install device" function and follow the instructions.
- At the end of the setup process, enter your recovery number to set up additional devices.
Setting up a new or additional SecureSign device