Online & Mobile Banking Credit Suisse TWINT
Credit Suisse TWINT
Credit Suisse Top Stories
Thanks to Credit Suisse TWINT, your wallet will never get too thick and you will never have to waste time counting change at the checkout again. Credit Suisse TWINT allows you to use your smartphone to pay securely and conveniently at cash registers, online shops, vending machines, and in apps. And this is by no means all it offers …
How to use Credit Suisse TWINT
- Private client of Credit Suisse (Switzerland) Ltd. resident in Switzerland
- To be at least 12 years old
- Login information (user ID and password) for your Credit Suisse Online Banking account
- A Credit Suisse transaction account such as a personal account or a current account for private individuals
- A valid mobile phone number from a Swiss provider
- A smartphone running on either the iOS (iPhone 4S and iOS 9 or newer) or Android (Version 4.4 or newer) operating system
Credit Suisse TWINT is available in an iOS version (for Apple smartphones) and an Android version (for Android smartphones). You can find the correct version for your phone on the App Store (Apple iOS) or on Google Play (Android). Just press the download button for the appropriate provider to install the app on your smartphone.
Credit Suisse TWINT will guide you intuitively through the registration process. It takes just a few steps to perform the one-time setup of Credit Suisse TWINT.
- Enter your current mobile phone number.
- Enter the activation code sent via text message to the mobile number you provided.
- Afterwards, you will be asked to choose a six-digit PIN (your TWINT PIN) and, if desired, to activate the Touch ID (fingerprint) feature on your device, if supported (provisionally not possible on Android until August).
- Now enter your login information for Credit Suisse Online Banking. You are now in Credit Suisse's secure environment.
- In this step, you will see the bank accounts that you can store on Credit Suisse TWINT. Select the desired account. That account will be stored for use with all payments and can also send and receive money transfers.
- Now choose whether you wish to receive third-party offers and share your location so that Credit Suisse TWINT can notify you of exciting offers and discounts at any time.
After completing this one-time registration, you will be able to open Credit Suisse TWINT quickly and easily using your chosen TWINT PIN or Touch ID.