Having a good plan. That's what really matters.
Our Life Plan advice is personal financial advice that guides you through all the phases of your life planning. It allows you to keep sight of your goals and make decisions that are right for you.
We are still here for you.
For you, our valued clients, there is currently no need to take any action. There are no changes regarding your conditions or contractual terms, and you continue to have access to your accounts, securities, and other banking services.
We are fully focused on ensuring a smooth transition and seamless experience for you. We look forward to continuing to advise you and are committed to keeping you informed in a timely fashion about any further developments relevant to you. Thank you for your loyalty.
Fulfilling your dreams
- Take advantage of our investment counseling
- Receive professional asset management
- Systematic investments with long-term return opportunities
- Keeping pension benefits in mind when changing jobs
- Planning purchases of pension benefits
- Choosing the right pension solution for self-employment
Starting a family
- Closing pension gaps in cases of part-time work
- Ensuring loved ones are financially prepared for the unexpected
- Taking additional precautions in cases of cohabitation
- Determining an optimal borrowing limit
- Reviewing the option of indirect repayment
- Closing pension gaps in cases of advance withdrawals for residential property
- Adjust your accounts and powers of attorney
- Split up your pension fund and pillar 3a account
- Plan your own asset growth
- Planning assets for maintaining your standard of living in old age
- Selecting a retirement age and model
- Optimizing taxes with staggered withdrawals
Launching your career
- Paying off debts and sorting out emergency savings
- Closing potential AHV contribution gaps from time spent completing studies or living abroad
- Opening a 3rd pillar and making deposits and investments