Information for Debt Investors Ratings & Reports
Several Credit Suisse entities have been assigned ratings by the major international credit rating agencies. Some of these entities are (latest update as of March 15, 2019):
|Credit Suisse Group AG||Moody's*||S&P||Fitch||R&I|
|Credit Suisse AG||Moody's*||S&P**||Fitch|
|Credit Suisse International||Moody's*||S&P||Fitch|
|Credit Suisse (Schweiz) AG||Moody's||S&P||Fitch|
|Credit Suisse (USA), Inc||Moody's*||S&P||Fitch|
|Credit Suisse Securities Sociedad de Valores S.A.
|Credit Suisse (Deutschland) AG
* The Moody’s ratings shown are senior unsecured long-term debt ratings or senior unsecured short-term debt ratings. The long-term deposit rating for Credit Suisse AG is A1 with stable outlook. In the case of Credit Suisse International, the P-1 rating is a short-term deposit rating.
** Standard & Poor’s considers Credit Suisse Securities (USA) LLC and Credit Suisse Securities (Europe) Limited to be core to Credit Suisse under its group rating methodology. Therefore, both entities long- and short-term ratings from Standard & Poor’s are in line with those of Credit Suisse AG – A/A-1: positive outlook.
A selection of rating agency reports about Credit Suisse Group AG and its subsidiaries can be found below. Please note that Credit Suisse Group AG cannot guarantee that this page always displays the most recent research and analysis published by the rating agencies:
- Credit Suisse credit opinion – March 13, 2019 – Issuer comment (PDF)
- Credit Suisse Fourth Quarter 2018 – February 14, 2019 – Issuer comment (PDF)
- Credit Suisse International, January 4, 2019 – Credit Opinion (PDF)
- Credit Suisse (USA), Inc., January 4, 2019 – Credit Opinion (PDF)
- Credit Suisse Investor Day 2018 – December 13, 2018 – Issuer comment (PDF)
Standard & Poor's
- Credit Suisse Group Credit Opinion dated January 24, 2019 (PDF)
- Credit Suisse (Deutschland) AG – November 7, 2018 – research update (PDF)
- CSSSV SA – October 11, 2018 – research update (PDF)
- S&P action dated June 25, 2018 (PDF)
- Credit Suisse (Schweiz) AG – May 25, 2018 – research update (PDF)
- CSSSV SA – February 4, 2019 – research update (PDF)
- Credit Suisse Third Quarter 2018 – November 2, 2018 – Issuer comment (PDF)
- Fitch action dated June 21, 2018 (PDF)
- Full Ratings Report - December 17, 2017 (PDF)
Rating and Investment Information (R&I)
An overview of Credit Suisse ratings history can be found below for our two main entities, Credit Suisse Group AG and Credit Suisse AG. The ratings shown are for senior unsecured long-term debt and are subject to change without notice. This history does not reflect changes in credit watches, outlooks or affirmations of ratings.