Legal Notes Research Services
Credit Suisse Securities (India) Private Limited (CS Securities – India) is a private limited company incorporated under the provisions of the Indian Companies Act, 1956, having its registered office at 9th Floor, Ceejay House, Plot F, Shivsagar Estate, Dr. Annie Besant Road, Worli, Mumbai - 400 018, India and is registered with the Securities and Exchange Board of India (SEBI) as a Research Analyst with SEBI registration number INH000001030.
For lodging complaints please write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Alternatively, you can also lodge your complaint vide SEBI’s SCORES Portal or download the mobile app SEBI SCORES from the app store.
Investor Complaints Statistics:
The following material action taken by the regulators against CSSIPL in the capacity of a stock broker:
- Interim order dated April 18, 2001 debarring the CSSIPL from undertaking any new business as a stock broker until further orders were passed by SEBI.
- Order dated June 13, 2002 bearing reference IES/ID2/RKK/10780/2002 suspending CSSIPL’s broking operations for a period of two years.
- Order dated December 11, 2003 bearing reference IVD/ID2/CSFB/KR/23686/2003 issuing a warning to CSSIPL with regard to its proprietary transactions in a variety of stocks.
- Order dated March 5, 2004 bearing reference ISD-2/RM/4617/2004 with regard to transactions in the shares of Ranbaxy Laboratories suspending CSSIPL’s broking operations for a period of one month from March 26, 2004.
- Order dated September 10, 2004 bearing reference No. ISD1/SR/SS/GTB/20633/2004 with regard to transactions in the shares of Global Trust Bank suspending CSSIPL’s broking operations for a period of three months from October 1, 2004.
- Order dated August 10, 2006 bearing reference No. IVD/ID-4/PKN/JKA/74158/2006 with regard to of dealings in the shares of South East Asia Marine Engineering and Constructions Limited suspending CSSIPL’s broking operations for a period of one month from September 1, 2006.
- Order dated November 27, 2006 bearing reference No. IVD/ID3/PKB/AA/DSQBL/80938/06 with regard to transactions in the shares of DSQ Biotech Limited (now known as Origin Agrostar Limited) issuing a warning to CSSIPL to be “careful in future”.
- Administrative warning dated July 31, 2013 to initiate corrective actions to streamline the Account Opening Process and remediate the KYC deficiencies with respect to institutional clients.
- NSE vide its letter dated February 6, 2019, levied penalty of INR 2,00,000/- and disabled proprietary trading of CSSIPL for a day for violation of regulatory guidelines on (a) decision support tools/algorithmic trading and (b) testing of software used in or related to trading and risk management, respectively.