Legal Notes Credit Suisse Securities (India) Private Limited – Research Division
Credit Suisse Securities (India) Private Limited (CS Securities India) is a private limited company incorporated under the provisions of the Indian Companies Act, 1956, having its registered office at 9th Floor, Ceejay House, Plot F, Shivsagar Estate, Dr. Annie Besant Road, Worli, Mumbai - 400 018, India. CS Securities India is part of the Credit Suisse Group AG and is an indirect subsidiary of Credit Suisse AG.
CS Securities India is registered with the Securities and Exchange Board of India (SEBI) as a Research Analyst (SEBI registration number INH 000001030), Stock Broker, Portfolio Manager and Merchant Banker which also allows it to undertake underwriting activity and with Association of Mutual Funds in India as a mutual fund advisor. Accordingly, Credit Suisse India is engaged in securities trading, research analysis, merchant banking, underwriting, portfolio management services, mutual fund distribution and other financial products distribution.
Associates of CS Securities India :
- Credit Suisse AG, Mumbai Branch
- Credit Suisse Finance (India) Private Limited
- Credit Suisse Services (India) Private Limited
- Credit Suisse Business Analytics (India) Private Limited
- Credit Suisse Business Management (India) Private Limited
- Credit Suisse Consulting (India) Private Limited
- Credit Suisse Services AG Pune Branch
Please note : Above list is limited to the companies registered under the Companies Act, 2013, domiciled in India and part of Credit Suisse Group AG.