Investment Banking in India Stock Broking Services
Credit Suisse Securities (India) Private Limited (CS Securities – India) is a private limited company incorporated under the provisions of the Indian Companies Act, 1956, having its registered office at 9th Floor, Ceejay House, Plot F, Shivsagar Estate, Dr. Annie Besant Road, Worli, Mumbai - 400 018, India and is registered with the Securities and Exchange Board of India (SEBI) as a stock broker of the National Stock Exchange Limited and Bombay Stock Exchange Limited in the Capital Market Segment and Futures and Options Segment with SEBI registration number INZ000248233.
Details of Compliance Officer
- Standard Account Opening Documents (FPI) (PDF)
- Standard Account Opening Documents (Individual) (PDF)
- Standard Account Opening Documents (Non-Individual) (PDF)
- Key Policies and Procedure (PDF)
"Prevent unauthorised transactions in your account --> Update your mobile numbers/email IDs with your stock brokers. Receive information of your transactions directly from Exchange on your mobile/email at the end of the day.
Please remain cautious and do not trade on the basis of unsolicited email, SMS, etc., advising investor to buy, sell or hold securities. Take an informed decision before investing.
Please share your knowledge or evidence of systemic wrongdoing, potential frauds or unethical behavior through anonymous portal facility provided on the exchange websites."
Issued in the interest of Investors
- Stock Brokers can accept securities as margin from clients only by way of pledge in the depository system w.e.f. September 1, 2020.
- Update your mobile number & email Id with your stock broker/depository participant and receive OTP directly from depository on your email id and/or mobile number to create pledge.
- Pay 20% upfront margin of the transaction value to trade in cash market segment.
- Investors may please refer to the Exchange's Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs) issued vide circular reference as below and other guidelines issued from time to time in this regard;
- Check your Securities /MF/ Bonds in the consolidated account statement issued by NSDL/CDSL every month.
Trading in Right Entitlements:
The purchase of Rights Entitlements (‘RE’) only gives the client the right to participate in the ongoing Rights Issue (‘Issue’) of the concerned company by making an application with requisite application money or renounce the REs before the issue closes. REs which are neither subscribed by making an application with requisite application money nor renounced, on or before the Issue closing date shall lapse and shall be extinguished after the Issue closing date. For more details please refer to FAQs on Rights Entitlement Trading.