Manage Your Wealth Investment Solutions
Direct Access Client (DAC) service
If you are a professional investor, such as a Family Office or an External Asset Manager, looking for direct access to financial market specialists, this is just right for you. You can count on our specialists to provide you with timely market intelligence, opportunistic trade ideas and trade execution across multiple asset classes.
Our strategic advisors works closely with our Investment Banking & Capital Markets business to offer tailored advice and solutions on corporate transactions to suit your distinctive needs. You will have access to tailor-made investment opportunities, by sourcing and placing initial public offering (IPO) cornerstone investments, loans, private equity, real estate funds, and other customized private offerings.
- Access to exclusive offerings
- Variety of offerings through a single point of entry (acting as the gateway to Credit Suisse as a whole)
- Cornerstone and anchor investment opportunities in IPO situations
Funds & ETFs
Credit Suisse is a pioneer of open architecture. This means that we offer funds from both internal as well as a large number of external providers. A universe of more than 10,000 funds available on the platform is continuously monitored by a team of highly experienced fund analysts in order to identify funds for all investment themes.
- Broad diversification of the fund holdings reduces the investment risk
- Experience and skills of financial specialists to identify top performing funds
- Investments in markets that are difficult to access, such as emerging markets
- No time-consuming administration of the investment portfolio
Diversify your portfolio with sources of returns beyond traditional asset classes – stocks, bonds, and cash.
Due to our leading presence in key markets and networks of relationships with third-party managers, we are able to offer you access to a wide and diverse range of alternative investment opportunities.
- Private equity – including single and multi-manager solutions across an extensive range of strategies as well as co-investment opportunities
- Hedge funds – including single and multi-manager solutions across an extensive range of strategies
Discretionary Portfolio and Advisory Solutions
With Credit Suisse Portfolio Solutions you have the flexibility of delegating your portfolio management to us or taking an active role in your day-to-day investment decisions.
|Investment Management||Credit Suisse Invest|
Foreign Exchange and Precious Metals
Foreign exchange and precious metal investments offer a comprehensive range of products to enable you to diversify your portfolio and potentially enhance your returns. Our team of professionals are ready to advise you on ways to capitalize on investment and trading opportunities through a set of tailor-made solutions. We can also advise you on ways to hedge your portfolio against currency and inflation risks, as well as diversification strategies via asset allocation and portfolio correlation.
Tap into a wide range of products from foreign exchange to precious metals.
- Customized solutions to match your specific demands
- Competitive pricing and quick access to markets
- Direct access to our foreign exchange specialists for active trading clients
- 24/5 market coverage capabilities
Fixed income investments such as government bonds and investment-grade credits offer a less risky investment strategy and can be used to improve the risk-return ratio of your portfolio as well as provide a fixed and regular income. A bond is a contractual obligation of the issuer to pay interest and principal at agreed times. Under normal circumstances, longer maturity bonds usually offer a higher yield.
As a Credit Suisse client, you have access to best-in-class bond funds and benefit from an efficient trade execution. Your Relationship Manager can tailor solutions from a full range of funds with the support of various specialist teams. Your Relationship Manager will also plan for a continuous reinvestment of your assets.
- Customized portfolio, matching your return and risk expectations
- Potential income from interest payments
- Maturities tailored to your investment plans and liquidity requirements
- Frequent research updates to capitalize on market opportunities
Being one of the most liquid investments, equities offer diversification by region, sector, theme, and style, allowing you to select the appropriate level of risk for your appetite. At Credit Suisse, you benefit from a comprehensive offering on equity products in both cash and derivatives format, evaluated by an experienced team of research and product specialists, presented to you with recommendations.
- Access to broad and timely global research
- Tailor-made solutions matching your risk profile
- Access to a full spectrum of equity-related investments possibilities
- Frequent research updates to capitalize on short- and long-term market opportunities
Structured products are financial products whose returns are linked to underlying stocks, interest rates, commodities or indices. They are used as flexible alternative to traditional investments, and designed to provide investors with targeted investments tied to their specific risk profiles, return requirements, and market expectations.
- Variety of product types across asset classes such as Equities, Interest Rates, Precious Metals, Funds and FX
- Tailor-made investment solution meeting your individual financial needs and market view
- Access to different issuers providing innovative solutions, competitive pricing, and credit risk diversification
Market Views and Analysis
Our market views and analysis help you to understand the latest investment trends and opportunities, with access to our latest investment publications and research reports.
- Benefit from Credit Suisse’s view on markets and investment opportunities
- Up-to-date financial information
- Ability to make informed investment decisions
Strategic Asset Allocation
Access to state-of-the-art capital market assumptions and industry-proven asset allocation models and tools looking as far as five years ahead, drawing on our long experience with sophisticated institutional and private investors (with a dedicated team in place since 1991). We are able to provide you with implementable proposals due to our close links to a variety of in-house investment specialists.
- Greater satisfaction with investment performance due to optimized asset allocation
- Better understanding of expected results in different scenarios, higher level of comfort and no surprises
- Higher level of confidence in investment decisions/process due to an explicit framework set according to best practice/state-of-the-art investment process
- Efficient governance of wealth (across asset managers) due to an explicit framework
- Ability to judge how (new) investment ideas fit into the overall concept/strategy of personal objectives and restrictions; react faster when markets change without missing long-term objectives
Credit Suisse can provide you with short-term cash alternatives to complement and enhance your investment portfolio. Offering a range of customizable solutions to effectively manage your cash and liquidity needs.
- Opportunity to earn income on uninvested cash balances
- Eligible as collateral for certain loan vehicles
Prime services is a suite of Credit Suisse’s investment banking services traditionally available only to hedge funds and now also available to sophisticated wealth management clients managing a hedge fund style strategy.
We provide our sophisticated wealth management clients looking to become more institutional Credit Suisse’s trading and portfolio financing solutions through our industry-leading investment bank’s prime brokerage offering (called prime services when offered to wealth management clients).
- Access to full suite of investment banking products and services
- Dynamic leverage on the portfolio that favors long/short and diversification
- Dedicated client service representative managing day-to-day queries