Manage Your Wealth Strategic Asset Allocation
Just as the old adage "Don't put all your eggs in one basket" goes, a long-term diversified asset mix is key to investing wisely. Enjoy the privilege of accessing a comprehensive suite of investment products and wealth solutions to create a portfolio tailored to your needs, in line with your risk profile.
- Long-term performance track record: Drawing on our lengthy experience with sophisticated institutional and private investors (dedicated team since 1991), delivering above-benchmark performance results
- Credit Suisse investment expertise: Access to state-of-the-art 5-year forward-looking capital market assumptions and industry-proven asset allocation models and tools
- A robust, rigorous investment process: Our investment committee regularly reviews the market environment to determine the optimal tactical asset allocation among the asset classes within the framework of the strategic asset allocation
- Our investment professionals select what they believe to be the best vehicles and financial instruments from the major asset classes, including equities, fixed income and alternative investments. Our teams continuously monitor investment performance and overall portfolio fit in order to enhance returns as well as mitigate downside risk
- Specialist expertise: Providing implementable proposals due to our close links with a variety of in-house investment specialists thanks to our “One Bank” concept
- Continuous monitoring: Continuous updates and adjustments to new market conditions, including a strong focus on risk management
- Main strategic asset allocation: A variety of products that allow our clients to replicate the strategic asset allocation, starting with discretionary and advisory mandates (CS Invest) and our high-conviction product lists
- Bespoke strategic asset allocation: A bespoke strategic asset allocation for ultra-high net worth clients (with AUM above CHF 50 million); these incorporate the client’s preferences and constraints and can also be managed in discretionary and advisory mandates by our investment professionals
Contact your relationship manager for more information.