Portugal Private Banking
We help you, your family, and your business make the most of your wealth.
We are proud to have received the following prestigious awards in 2019:
Euromoney Awards for Excellence2
- World’s Best Bank for Wealth Management
- Asia’s Best Bank for Wealth Management
- Middle East’s Best Bank for Wealth Management (3rd consecutive year)
- Latin America’s Best Bank for Wealth Management (2nd consecutive year)
- Switzerland’s Best Bank (2nd consecutive year)
- Switzerland’s Best Investment Bank (2nd consecutive year)
Euromoney Private Banking and Wealth Management Survey3
- Best Bank for Family Office Services globally
We remain committed to driving excellence and making progress happen.
Preserve and grow your wealth
We aim to build a long-term private banking relationship with you – throughout the process of building, managing and transferring wealth – from both a personal and a business perspective. As your goals change over time, so do the solutions we create for you.
- Holistic wealth and asset management solutions, tailored to your needs.
- Financial markets expertise to help you shape your future.
- One-stop shop for tailor-made fund solutions (Private Labelled Funds).
- Leading professionals, dedicated to achieving exceptional results for you.
- An exclusive network of influential contacts across the globe, providing you with untapped opportunities.
- Excellent Swiss world class service.
As a leading private bank and wealth manager with extensive investment banking capabilities, we are in a strong position to protect and grow the wealth of our clients, their families and businesses. In fact, we have been doing so for the last 163 years.
years in business
|General Terms and Conditions|
|Informação sobre o Credit Suisse em Portugal|
|Extract from the Client Information Booklet - Data Protection Information
|Agreement regarding the Provision of Shared Services by two Entities of Credit Suisse (“Shared Relationship”) – Corporate Clients
|Agreement regarding the Provision of Shared Services by two Entities of Credit Suisse (“Shared Relationship”) – Individual Clients|