Portugal Private Banking
We help you, your family, and your business make the most of your wealth.
We are proud to have received the following prestigious awards in 2019:
Euromoney Awards for Excellence2
- World’s Best Bank for Wealth Management
- Asia’s Best Bank for Wealth Management
- Middle East’s Best Bank for Wealth Management (3rd consecutive year)
- Latin America’s Best Bank for Wealth Management (2nd consecutive year)
- Switzerland’s Best Bank (2nd consecutive year)
- Switzerland’s Best Investment Bank (2nd consecutive year)
Euromoney Private Banking and Wealth Management Survey3
- Best Bank for Family Office Services globally
We remain committed to driving excellence and making progress happen.
Preserve and grow your wealth
We aim to build a long-term private banking relationship with you – throughout the process of building, managing and transferring wealth – from both a personal and a business perspective. As your goals change over time, so do the solutions we create for you.
- Holistic wealth and asset management solutions, tailored to your needs.
- Financial markets expertise to help you shape your future.
- One-stop shop for tailor-made fund solutions (Private Labelled Funds).
- Leading professionals, dedicated to achieving exceptional results for you.
- An exclusive network of influential contacts across the globe, providing you with untapped opportunities.
- Excellent Swiss world class service.
As a leading private bank and wealth manager with extensive investment banking capabilities, we are in a strong position to protect and grow the wealth of our clients, their families and businesses. In fact, we have been doing so for the last 163 years.
years in business
|General Terms and Conditions|
|Informação sobre o Credit Suisse em Portugal|
|Extract from the Client Information Booklet - Data Protection Information
|Agreement regarding the Provision of Shared Services by two Entities of Credit Suisse (“Shared Relationship”) – Corporate Clients
|Agreement regarding the Provision of Shared Services by two Entities of Credit Suisse (“Shared Relationship”) – Individual Clients|
Further information can be found online in our otherwise applicable data protection notices (including our California Consumer Privacy Act Annual Notice Supplement for clients of Credit Suisse domiciled in California, effective from January 1, 2020 at https://www.credit-suisse.com/us/en/legal/privacy-statement.html). For all other questions, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org