Portugal Private Banking
We help you, your family, and your business make the most of your wealth.
Preserve and grow your wealth
We aim to build a long-term private banking relationship with you – throughout the process of building, managing and transferring wealth – from both a personal and a business perspective. As your goals change over time, so do the solutions we create for you.
Investing in 2021 – Living forward
- Holistic wealth and asset management solutions, tailored to your needs.
- Financial markets expertise to help you shape your future.
- One-stop shop for tailor-made fund solutions (Private Labelled Funds).
- Leading professionals, dedicated to achieving exceptional results for you.
- An exclusive network of influential contacts across the globe, providing you with untapped opportunities.
- Excellent Swiss world class service.
As a leading private bank and wealth manager with extensive investment banking capabilities, we are in a strong position to protect and grow the wealth of our clients, their families and businesses. In fact, we have been doing so for the last 163 years.
years in business
|General Terms and Conditions|
|Information about Credit Suisse in Portugal|
|Extract from the Client Information Booklet - Data Protection Information
|Agreement regarding the Provision of Shared Services by two Entities of Credit Suisse (“Shared Relationship”) – Corporate Clients
|Agreement regarding the Provision of Shared Services by two Entities of Credit Suisse (“Shared Relationship”) – Individual Clients|
|Disclosures on Sustainability Risks policies and Principal Adverse Impacts at entity level|
|Disclosures on the consideration of Sustainability Risks in the remuneration policy|
Further information can be found online in our otherwise applicable data protection notices (including our California Consumer Privacy Act Annual Notice Supplement for clients of Credit Suisse domiciled in California, effective from January 1, 2020 at https://www.credit-suisse.com/us/en/legal/privacy-statement.html). For all other questions, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org