Capital Markets Capital Markets Solutions
Access to Capital and Execution Expertise that Helps Position Clients for Growth
Few banks match Credit Suisse when it comes to our experience in the capital markets. Our clients rely on us to provide advice and design solutions that suit distinctive and dynamic needs. Our capital markets specialists, spanning debt and equity, many of whom have spent decades in the financial services industry, help issuers establish lasting, meaningful dialogue with the broadest possible array of investors.
Equity Capital Markets
The Equity Capital Markets (ECM) department oversees the bank's activities in the primary equity and equity-linked markets. The group provides support in the origination of primary market transactions and manages the structuring, syndication, marketing, and distribution of these transactions.
ECM also assists clients with both pre-and post-transaction communications. The department's scope of activities is designed to help our clients succeed in ever-changing market environments. Our offering ranges from the largest privatizations, initial public offerings and secondary placements to smaller public transactions, private placements, and equity-related transactions.
Our top-ranked, award-winning franchise has a strong track record of successfully executing some of the largest and most complex landmark initial public offerings (IPOs), follow-on offerings, and equity-linked transactions worldwide. Recent transactions that Credit Suisse has advised on include:
- USD 2.0 billion IPO of Samsung Biologics
- USD 780 million IPO of IRB InvIT
- USD 548 million Rights Offering for BDO Unibank
- USD 406 million Share Placement for PT Sarana Menara Nusantara
- USD 460 million Follow-on for YY Inc
- USD 126 million IPO for HRnetOne
- AUD 168 million IPO for WiseTech Global
- USD 384 million IPO for Banpu Power
Debt Capital Markets
Credit Suisse has one of the most accomplished credit franchises in the financial services industry. The Debt Capital Markets (DCM) department advises fixed income issuers on a range of transactions from plain vanilla financings to liability management advice, and hedging and derivatives transactions.
Our specialists are responsible for the structuring, underwriting and syndication of a full range of products, including investment grade and high-yield bonds, as well as unit transactions.
Recent transactions that Credit Suisse has advised on include:
- USD 6.6 billion notes offering for China Evergrande Group
- USD 150 million notes offering for PT Japfa Comfeed
- USD 600 million exchange offer for the Government of Mongolia
- USD 500 million notes offering for Television Broadcasts Limited
- USD 2 billion notes offering for Republic of Philippines
- USD 510 million 4-tranche notes offering for Astrea III
- INR 40 billion notes offering for Nirma Limited