CSA Real Estate Switzerland*
CSA Real Estate Switzerland (CSA RES) is an investment group of the Credit Suisse investment foundation for pension funds. It invests primarily in multi-family dwellings in and around urban centers that are well located, profitable, and for which tenants can easily be found. It also holds business premises in preferred locations in Switzerland.
* Only pension funds domiciled in Switzerland that are not subject to tax are permitted as direct investors.
Top 5 Projects/Properties
- Construction year: 2015-2017
- Utilization: Office / residential
- Investment volume in CHF: 90 Mio.
- Construction year: 2016-2018
- Utilization: Office
- Investment volume in CHF: 117,9 Mio.
- Total rentable area: 19 950 m2
Stenna Flims, Flims
- Construction year: 2014-2018
- Utilization: Retail / commercial / hotel
- Investment volume in CHF: 104 Mio.
- Total rentable area: 18 867 m2
- Construction year: 2016-2019
- Utilization: Senior center
- Investment volume in CHF: 72 Mio.
- Total rentable area: 9 600 m2
- Construction year: 2015-2018
- Utilization: Residential / office / retail
- Investment volume in CHF: 220 Mio.
Andreas Roth holds Swiss federal diplomas as a real estate agent and administrator and valuation expert.
He has been working in Real Estate Investment Management at Credit Suisse since 1996. Andreas Roth worked as a real estate buyer for several years.
Since 2002, he has been the product manager for the CSA RES investment group.