Community Guidelines Community Guidelines
The purpose of our social media channels is to share and discuss news and information about Credit Suisse and the financial industry in general.
The following guidelines are designed to help provide a quality online environment for everyone. Please read the guidelines and keep them in mind whenever you participate actively.
We value your opinion and look forward to lively discussions. We take decisions on moderating posts only after thorough consideration and would ask all social media participants to support us in our task of moderation by complying with the rules of mutual respect and by posting content and commentary that are relevant for the entire community.
We reserve the right to remove any posts that violate our guidelines and to block anyone who commits repeated violations.
Specifically, we do not tolerate these kinds of posts:
- Offensive, harassing, threatening conduct, stalking, or attacks on others
- Defamatory, abusive, obscene, and unlawful contributions as well as depictions of violence
- Use of hateful language with regard to ethnicity, religion, gender, nationality or political beliefs
- Fraudulent or illegal conduct, as well as false representation of facts
- Trolling or deliberate disruption of discussions
- Violation of intellectual property rights, personal rights or other rights of third parties
- Uploading of and linking to files that contain viruses or programs that could damage other people's computers
- Commercial solicitation or requests for donations
- Invasion of other people's privacy
All our social media channels are moderated by Credit Suisse employees. We will make every effort to respond in a timely manner; however, we cannot guarantee that we will reply to every comment.
If you have a specific question about products, services or career opportunities, we are unable to help you via social media channels. In relation to these categories, you can get help as follows:
Product-related support: Visit www.credit-suisse.com/contact or call our hotline
A list of the locations of Credit Suisse: www.credit-suisse.com/locations