Structured investments with capital protection
- Alternative to bonds
- Agreed repayment upon maturity guaranteed
- The additional return is achieved if the expected market scenario arises
- Sale prior to maturity possible via secondary market, but capital protection is guaranteed only upon maturity
- Investment possible also with conditional capital protection
- Very attractive potential return without higher risk compared to traditional investments
- Optimum investment of assets that are not required in the medium to long term
- Credit risk (credit rating of the issuer of the investment)
- Price change risk in the event of sale before expiration date
The actual make-up of structured investments depends on the market situation at any given time. Your advisor will be pleased to present the current range of products to you in person.
We're always here for you, and that's on a personal level too. You can reach us on freephone 0800 88 88 74* or via the contact form.
Telephone 0800 88 88 74
(free of charge) *