Structured investments allow market opportunities to be exploited more flexibly.
- Traditional investment instruments (equities, bonds, foreign currencies, commodities) combined with one or more options in a security
- Fixed term, usually 1-3 years
- Conditions are fixed in advance and apply for the complete term of the investment
- Structured investments are issued by banks and financial institutions
- Suitable as an instrument for diversification of the investment portfolio or short-term exploitation of a market trend
We're always here for you, and that's on a personal level too. You can reach us on freephone 0800 88 88 74* or via the contact form.
Telephone 0800 88 88 74
(free of charge) *