Medium to long-term debt obligations of Swiss and foreign debtors
- Medium to long-term (3-12 years) debt obligations of Swiss and foreign debtors
- Fixed term
- Interest at rate fixed in advance
- 100 % repayment of capital on maturity
- No participation in company success as the investor is a lender and not co-owner
- Medium to long-term investment option for liquid assets
- Interest rate depends on credit rating of debtor and current conditions in the capital market
- Credit risk (credit rating of debtor)
- Price change risk in the event of sale before expiration date ( e.g. as a result of rising interest rates)
Bond issues in which the bonds can be converted into equity securities (shares or participation certificates) of the same company within a certain time period at a fixed price. In the event of conversion, the bond is terminated and the bondholder becomes a shareholder.
Bond issues that give the holder the right to purchase equities or participation certificates of the same company, upon submission of the warrant, at a fixed price and within a certain time period. The equities or participation certificates are purchased in addition to the bond.
We're always here for you, and that's on a personal level too. You can reach us on freephone 0800 88 88 74* or via the contact form.
Telephone 0800 88 88 74
(free of charge) *