Capital goods leasing (sales financing) in partnership with Credit Suisse.
Sales with Direct Leasing
In addition to products, they also provide financing solutions (referral to Credit Suisse). We offer standardized processes and quick response times.
- Client retention and sale of additional services
- Promotion of sales
- Understanding of when replacement equipment is needed
- Money transferred as soon as all necessary documents have been received (invoice and signed acceptance report)
- Simple processing (online tool) and quick response times
- Skilled and professional team
- Broad range of solution models
- Collaboration with the leading provider of leases to corporate clients in Switzerland
The sales partner refers a financing transaction from one of its end clients to Credit Suisse.
The sales partner guarantees the leasing commitment.
The sales partner enters into a lease or rental agreement with its end client.
Credit Suisse finances the acquisition costs.
- The sales partner submits a request for refinancing.
- Credit Suisse reviews the request and, if the decision is positive, assumes the claim.
- The sales partner cedes the claim and ownership to Credit Suisse.
- The sales partner invoices Credit Suisse (purchase price).
- Credit Suisse pays the purchase price to the sales partner.
* Telephone calls can be recorded.
Telephone 0800 88 88 74
(free of charge) *