Bonviva Banking Packages Account transfer service

Account transfer service

Benefit from the free account transfer service

You would like to open a Bonviva Banking Package and transfer your banking relationship to Credit Suisse (Switzerland) Ltd. Let us take care of administration and the account transfer for you, quickly and free of charge.

Arrange a consultation with a client advisor. We'll be happy to advise. For an efficient discussion, we ask that you please fill out the account transfer service checklist in advance.

When you choose Credit Suisse and one of the Bonviva Banking Packages, we handle the entire account transfer for you free of charge. This enables you to continue your banking business quickly and without interruption using the cards and accounts in the Bonviva Package. We will prepare the necessary correspondence and actively support you in setting up your new banking services at Credit Suisse.

Frequently Asked Questions

To change your banking relationship to Credit Suisse, we handle the transfer of the following key banking services for you:
Private and savings accounts, current account, debit cards, credit cards, prepaid cards, Travel Cash cards, direct debits, and standing orders.

Please note that the account transfer service is exclusively for Bonviva clients. Do you not yet have a Bonviva Banking Package? Here you will find all the key information concerning Bonviva.

To ensure that Credit Suisse can transfer your existing banking services and payment facilities, it is helpful if you bring your completed checklist for the account transfer service with you to your personal consultation.

The following details are required for the transfer:

  • Existing accounts with corresponding IBAN (private account, savings account, current account)
  • Existing credit cards, prepaid cards, and travel cash cards
  • Name and full address of your employer or your pension fund in order to report your new salary or retirement account
  • Overview of your billers with standing orders, direct debits (DD)