You are here:
We Help People Restart Their Careers –
Our Real Returns Program Helps People Return To Work
Credit Suisse has established an initiative called Real Returns which is designed to re-engage talented professionals and help facilitate their transition back into the workforce.
Participants in our inaugural Real Returns program discuss how the program helped them return to work, and Credit Suisse senior executives explain why the program is important to the bank.
About Real Returns
Deciding to return back to work may be a challenging decision after taking a voluntarily leave from the workforce. Real Returns opens the door to see what it’s like today and find out what it feels like to come back while leveraging a strong support network. Credit Suisse can offer a valuable experience if you are ready to restart your career.
Real Returns is a paid employment initiative that runs for approximately 12 weeks, and enables participants to work on projects that match their specialist expertise, interests, and abilities.
- Participate in a series of training/orientation modules to acclimate them back into the work environment
- Have an opportunity to upgrade their technology skills
- Attend workshops to enhance their presentation and networking skills
- Receive updates on business and regulatory changes in the financial services industry
- Be paired with a mentor who will be there to advise before, during and after the program
- Receive support throughout the program to ensure that they have a successful experience
Real Returns provides the opportunity to develop new relationships, and broaden your professional network. The program currently runs in the US, the UK and Switzerland.
Take the Next Step
Program Dates: Feb 1 – April 17, 2016
Participating Offices: New York
Application Deadline: August 3 – October 4, 2015
Flexibility relating to vacation arrangements coinciding with school holidays may be considered.
Real Returns in the News