Manage your wealth Wealth management solutions
Credit Suisse Invest
Our innovative, tailor-made investment solutions let you decide on the scope and frequency of advice, portfolio monitoring, research insights and investment ideas you receive. You can count on us to tap into our global network of investment specialists for a reliable, transparent and pro-active approach to managing your assets.
Your trading expertise, backed by our market intelligence and trade ideas.
We offer mortgages for residential property and can increase your investment options with our Lombard lending service.
Real estate financing for private banking clients
We can offer mortgages over GBP 3 million to private clients, trusts or special purpose vehicles (SPVs) on eligible residential properties located in prime central London and other select areas of the UK.
Find out moreYour home may be repossessed if you do not keep up repayments on your mortgage.
Borrow against your securities
You can use your investment portfolio to raise funds. This type of financing, where we lend against marketable and liquid securities such as equities and bonds, is known as Lombard lending.
You’ve come a long way to get to where you are today. We can help you enjoy the rewards.
Planning for the Future
Retirement and inheritance planning – priorities for you and your family which we can help you address. With a wealth planning strategy in place to protect what you’ve worked hard for and see it passed on safely down the line, you can enjoy today all the more.
We can provide advice on:
- Estate planning, including using trusts to control how and when assets are distributed
- Tax-efficient investment
- Inheritance planning
- Portfolio wrappers, such as offshore bonds to build up retirement savings
Working with your other advisors
We don’t give tax advice, but we will work with your tax and legal advisors to make sure your wealth planning takes everything into account.
London is one of the most cosmopolitan cities in the world – and many of our clients come or leave on a temporary basis. Along with their other professional advisors, we can help clients ensure their assets are structured efficiently and that they understand the tax system of the country they are moving to.
The rules are different for non-domiciled UK residents, and often more complicated. So it is all the more important you get the right advice.
We can offer:
- Specially trained, multi-lingual Relationship Managers, who have substantial experience of dealing with issues affecting UK resident non domiciled clients and who can work with your tax and legal advisers to deliver suitable financial solutions
- Investment solutions and banking services designed with UK resident non-domiciled clients in mind
- Rigorous due diligence and checks to ensure all investments within the UK Discretionary mandates are applicable to resident non-domiciled clients
- A choice of offshore booking centres in which to hold your assets
- Services for Investor Visa holders