Investment Banking Internships in Moscow
2 years cross divisional program, with first rotation
in Fixed Income Trading and Sales Department
Fixed Income Trading Internship
BANK CREDIT SUISSE MOSCOW offers a unique opportunity to those who dream to start their career in Trading and Sales. The interns will join Credit Suisse for its 2 year cross divisional Moscow internship program and will spend their first 6-12 months in the Fixed Income Trading and Sales department. The interns will dive into the front office environment from their first day of engagement. After Fixed Income Trading and Sales the interns will be offered the opportunity to continue their internship in the other CS Moscow departments.
We expect from candidates
- Readiness to work as true partners with senior colleagues;
- Desire to learn, dedication to work, attention to details, analytical mindset;
- Excellent academic track record, fluent English, 4rd- 5thstudy year;
- Quantitative and technical skills, programming skills, knowledge of Microsoft Excel & VBA
- Knowledge of financial markets;
- Day time students for the duration of the program.
We encourage you to send your Resume and a short letter in Russian explaining why you want to join this program with the first rotation in the Fixed Income Trading and Sales department to Anna Grachikova.