- Loans on financial instruments involve specific risks.
- Product and service offering might be subject to restrictions depending on the country of residence or other regulatory restrictions.
- Banking services are provided by Credit Suisse (Luxembourg) S.A., Netherlands Branch and by Credit Suisse (Luxembourg) S.A. in Luxembourg.
Financing and lending
Meeting your financing goals is what matters most to us. Whether you are looking for a standard loan or a more sophisticated solution tailored to your needs, you have come to the right place. With Credit Suisse, you can enjoy the benefits of our decades-long global lending expertise, and our efficient, personalized and professional lending process.
Our lombard lending includes Lombard for property and structured Lombard loans.
Lombard loans are granted against a pledge of marketable assets such as shares, bonds, or investment funds. The deposited assets can be borrowed against, up to a certain percentage of their value. This loan-to-value ratio will depend on the type, currency, quality, volatility, and marketability of the securities in question, as well as on the diversification of your investments, and will be reviewed at regular intervals.
Our offering for (ultra) high net worth individuals and their businesses includes:
- Institutional type lending against financial assets (share backed, bond backed)
- Cash-flow and balance-sheet based financing (acquisition financing, growth financing)
- Pre-export financing
- ECA financing