Our Investment Outlook 2019 explains in detail why equities should outperform other asset classes amid continued growth and introduces three new investment themes. Our publication takes a closer look at the Credit Suisse Supertrends as well as the field of sustainable and impact investing.Learn more
The latest outlook on the markets and investing from our Global Chief Investment Officer.Read the article acerca de Global CIO Michael Strobaek: "Investors should not be too unsettled."
On April 26, 2019, Credit Suisse Group welcomed its shareholders to highlight the bank's performance in 2018 and vote on the proposals.Access the info kit acerca de Annual General Meeting 2019
New technologies enhance the user experience and improve the effectiveness of available services.Read the article acerca de Virtual and augmented reality – not just about entertainment
- Mostrar diapositiva A unique partnership with the Next Generation: The global report
- Mostrar diapositiva Global CIO Michael Strobaek: "Investors should not be too unsettled."
- Mostrar diapositiva Annual General Meeting 2019
- Mostrar diapositiva Virtual and augmented reality – not just about entertainment
- Mostrar diapositiva Read More News And Stories
We believe that you can make a positive impact on society and the environment without sacrificing financial returns. Our sustainable finance and impact investing products allow investors to generate returns while driving a positive change.Learn more
Credit Suisse Group is a leading financial services company, advising clients in all aspects of finance, across the globe and around the clock.Office Locator