Credit Suisse has a longstanding tradition of meeting the financial needs of our clients in Mexico.
- We have had a presence in Mexico since 1964, when we opened our first representative office in Mexico City.
- Our Swiss-based team has been covering the Mexican market for over 50 years and the US market for over 100 years.
- Our investment bank was a pioneer in the Mexican market when it issued the first sovereign bonds in the 1960s.
- In 2002, Credit Suisse expanded its presence in Mexico to capitalize on the development of the local market, and it established the Grupo Financiero, which includes Banco Credit Suisse México and Casa de Bolsa Credit Suisse.
- Our Investment Banking division provides advisory services regarding mergers and acquisitions, as well as services for raising capital and debt financing in public and private markets. It has been a leader in the Mexican market since 2005.
- Credit Suisse began its Domestic Private Banking operations in 2009, emphasizing the institution's commitment to its clients in Mexico, and focusing on premium clients in the ultra-high net worth segment.
- In 2011, we created a dedicated team based in Singapore for the Mexican market.
- Since 2011, Casa de Bolsa Credit Suisse has had the highest transaction volume in the Mexican capital market.
- Telephone (Mexico City): (52 55) 5283 8900
- Telephone (Monterrey): (521 81) 8368 7032
- Alternatively, you can use our special form to request that we contact you.