Harmonization of Payment Transactions in Switzerland Companies in the planning phase
Start Your Transition Today
This is what you should be planning now:
- Consistent change from old account number formats to the latest IBAN also for Swiss
- Consistent change from old bank codes to BIC (SWIFT code) with foreign payments
- If applicable, corporate clients should involve their IT departments or their IT providers at an early stage in order to jointly plan, budget for, and implement future adjustments for the introduction of XML formats for file payments
- If applicable, manage your stock of forms (e.g. blank form templates) with a view to changing the documents starting from 2018, in particular the change to XML
Overview of Transition Formats and Transfer Channels
We Provide Expert Support for the Transition of Your Payment Transaction Products to the New Standard
- Prepare yourself! Our Q&A contains all the important information.
Download Q&A (PDF)
- Check your software! You can find out in our overview whether your software is compatible.
Download overview (PDF)
- Subscribe to our newsletter! The tips and hints will assist you in the implementation.
Subscribe to newsletter
- Contact us! Your relationship manager or support office will be glad to assist you in cooperation with our experts.
- Do you need help in implementation? We have compiled a list of consultancy companies specializing in the topic.
Download list (PDF)