Credit Suisse Top Stories
A game changer in your hands
The game has never been easy.
But that’s about to change
Gear up to stay on top with the award-winning Credit Suisse Private Banking Asia Pacific app.
With its intuitive design and customized content, the app serves you a combination of simplicity and powerful advantages.
Your latest portfolio information, together with relevant news and research publications are accessible at your fingertips, letting you focus on what matters most.
We are investing in technology to deliver our industry leading services to you when and where you need it and to empower you to reach your financial goals. Explore all the benefits that the app has to offer.
Obtain a summary of information relating to the portfolio at a glance including:
- Performance over a selected time period(s),
- Cash & cash equivalent balance
- Balance available to invest
- Income & expenditure
- Asset class or currency allocation
Access detailed information relating to the Portfolio:
- Positions viewer
- Performance comparison against selected benchmarks
- Cash account balances and activities
- Historical transactions
Market News & Credit Suisse Research Publications
Experience Credit Suisse research and access to relevant market news through your device
- Access to global & regional market news, and selected Credit Suisse Investment Strategy and Research publications
- Track performance and other data of companies, financial instruments and major indices
Risk Analyzer Portfolio
Assess the risk exposure of the portfolio
- Review the current risk status for the portfolio versus the selected risk exposure
- Review the instruments within the Portfolio that contribute most to the risk of the portfolio
- Simulate portfolio performance in various historical market event scenarios
Enjoy peace of mind with a choice of secure log-in options
- Standard log-in using a username and password to view the Portfolio summary, global news and your watchlist
- Using Apple’s Touch ID technology, login with fingerprint authentication as an alternative to inputting your username and password
Unlock full access to the Credit Suisse Private Banking Asia Pacific app with state-of-the-art security technology:
- Enjoy greater convenience of logging in without using your physical security device (“Token”)
- Download the SecureSign Asia Pacific app from the Apple App Store, which serves as an alternative to the Token for completing your second factor authentication
- For more information on "How to register", click here
The app is currently available for Private Banking accounts which are booked in Singapore or Hong Kong. Clients must be registered as Credit Suisse Internet Banking users to log in to the app. Depending on your country of residence or incorporation, you may not be eligible for access to or certain features may be restricted or not available.
An award winning experience