A game changer in your hands
The game has never been easy.
But that’s about to change
Gear up to stay on top with the award-winning Credit Suisse PB APAC app.
With its intuitive design and customized content, the app serves you a combination of simplicity and powerful advantages.
Your latest portfolio information, together with relevant news and research publications are accessible at your fingertips, letting you focus on what matters most.
We are investing in technology to deliver our industry leading services to you when and where you need it and to empower you to reach your financial goals. Explore all the benefits that the app has to offer.
Obtain a summary of information relating to the portfolio at a glance including:
- Performance over a selected time period(s),
- Cash & cash equivalent balance
- Balance available to invest
- Income & expenditure
- Asset class or currency allocation
Access detailed information relating to the Portfolio:
- Positions viewer
- Performance comparison against selected benchmarks
- Cash account balances and activities
- Historical transactions
Market News & Credit Suisse Research Publications
Experience Credit Suisse research and access to relevant market news through your device
- Access to global & regional market news, and selected Credit Suisse Investment Strategy and Research publications
- Track performance and other data of companies, financial instruments and major indices
eDocuments and Go Green
Retrieve your bank documents electronically through your device:
- Receive and download the latest bank statements, correspondences and advices in electronic format
- Access archived copies (up to 24 months) with ease whenever you need
- Have the option to go paperless and suppress physical printing and mailing of selected statements and transaction advices
- To learn more, click here
Risk Analyzer Portfolio
Assess the risk exposure of the portfolio
- Review the current risk status for the portfolio versus the selected risk exposure
- Review the instruments within the Portfolio that contribute most to the risk of the portfolio
- Simulate portfolio performance in various historical market event scenarios
Enjoy peace of mind with a choice of secure log-in options
- Standard log-in using a username and password to view the Portfolio summary, global news and your watchlist
- Using Apple’s Touch ID or Face ID technology, login with fingerprint authentication or facial recognition as an alternative to inputting your username and password
For Credit Suisse Invest Clients
Access to Credit Suisse Invest specific materials
- Experience convenient access to your exclusive Credit Suisse Invest Portfolio Summary page
- Access to the latest best-in-class investment ideas, customized to your chosen strategy and preferences
- Review the details of investment ideas and retrieve previous ideas which have been sent within the last 30 days
- Receive timely notifications on developments in your portfolio
- For more information on Credit Suisse Invest, click here
Simple, swift and secure access, without a physical security device:
- Conveniently access the app without using a physical security device
- 2 simple steps to complete the one time set up
- To learn more, click here
The app is currently available for private banking accounts which are booked in Australia, Hong Kong or Singapore. Clients must be registered as Credit Suisse Internet Banking users to log in to the app. Depending on your country of residence or incorporation, and/or the location of your Credit Suisse account and team member(s), you may not be eligible for access to or certain features may be restricted or not available.
An award winning experience