2nd PIC 2015 Norse: Cyber security solutions
The leader in live attack intelligence, helping companies block the threats other systems miss.
Norse Appliance™ - Your hardline to the Norse Intelligence Network that pre-emptively blocks attacks and improves your overall security ROI. Norse Intelligence Service™ - Professional 24x7 Continuous Threat Monitoring for Large, Multi-Enterprise networks.
Key achievements to date
- 2011: 2nd largest ACH processor integrates Norse threat intelligence for use by its 55,000 merchants
- 2013: ThreatList™, the first comprehensive blacklist of the highest risk IPs released
- 2014: The first live attack intelligence appliance for customer deployment released
- 2015: Norse Intelligence Service™, the first 24x7 monitoring service leveraging a worldwide sensor network, released
Key executives at the 2015 Circle, Tokyo
What is your vision for your company?
Norse’s vision is to be the leading threat intelligence company in the industry, delivering the highest quality intelligence and the most effective intelligence-based security solutions.
Who is your target customer?
Norse serves the world’s largest financial, government and technology organizations.
What benefits does your company offer its customers?
- Instant assessment of risk level and threat context of all inbound and outbound network connections, raising the overall security posture of the enterprise while reducing security operations costs.
- Prevention of malware, botnets, and potentially dangerous connections from anonymous proxies and bogus IPs.
- Reduction in time to discover and respond, and provide live data so they can take action now to protect their business.
How do you think your company is different from the rest?
Norse is different from its competitors because it collects its own data rather than aggregating open source feeds or using data gleaned from its customers’ networks. Norse also delivers intelligence-based solutions in addition to its feeds, enabling customers to gain an instant advantage.