MultiConcept Fund Management S.A. is an integral part of Credit Suisse Investor Services. the Credit Suisse competence center for fund solutions within the Private Banking & Wealth Management division of Credit Suisse Group. Credit Suisse Group is a worldwide, full-service private banking, investment banking, asset management, and financial services organization and a major participant in the global financial markets. As part of Credit Suisse Group, we can offer you our client innovation and structuring expertise and you profit from the strength of one of the biggest financial institutions in the world.
Who we are
MultiConcept Fund Management S.A. is a management company in accordance with Chapter 15 of the Luxembourg Law of December 17, 2010, as amended, which implements the UCITS Directive (EU Directive 2009/65/EC, as amended, on undertakings for collective investment in transferable securities) as well as an Alternative Investment Fund Manager (AIFM) in accordance with Chapter 2 of the Luxembourg Law of July 12, 2013 on Alternative Investment Fund Managers. MultiConcept Fund Management S.A. is regulated by the Luxembourg supervisory authority Commission de Surveillance du Secteur Financier (CSSF).
MultiConcept Fund Management S.A. was registered as a Luxembourg management company on January 26, 2004. The articles of incorporation of the management company were published in the “Mémorial, Recueil des Sociétés et Associations” on February 14, 2004 and have since been amended several times. The latest amendments were published on March 12, 2014. The articles of incorporation of the management company are filed in their consolidated, legally binding form for public reference in the Luxembourg Trade and Companies Register under no. B 98 834. The equity capital of the management company amounts to three million three hundred and thirty-six thousand one hundred and twenty-five (CHF 3,336,125) Swiss francs. The Share capital is held by Credit Suisse Asset Management & Investor Services (Switzerland) Holding Ltd.
What we offer
We offer solutions for a wide range of products. If you require your own fund or product family to carry your label, but would prefer to assign the fund management to a specialist, we can offer private labeling services. Our main expertise is the implementation and management of tailor-made investment funds. This involves UCITS compliant investment funds and alternative investment funds, in particular in the legal form of "Fonds Commun de Placement" (FCP) and the „Société d'Investissement à Capital Variable“ (SICAV).
Our services include but are not limited to:
- Comprehensive product design
- Drafting of documentation (prospectus, articles of incorporation, agreements and contracts)
- Filing of registration documentation with regulatory authorities
- Negotiations with supervisory authorities
- Supervision of delegated activities
- Risk Management
- Legal and Compliance Services
- Corporate Secretary Services
- Regulatory reporting
- Financial reports
All funds can be marketed and distributed under third-party brand names ("White-Label-Funds"). Furthermore customized fee structures and distribution channels are possible.
We are servicing the following client groups:
- Institutional clients wishing to use the legal and operational advantages of a fund structure in managing their own assets
- Private clients wanting to consolidate their various assets into a single fund solution
- Banks and Insurance Companies that position themselves in the market as a fund provider with their own fund products ("wholesalers")
- External Asset Managers and Family Offices who, with their own fund solution, strive to achieve efficiency increases and streamlining of the management of their clients' assets
Luxembourg is the leading European center, by assets, for fund domiciliation and administration. Under Luxembourg law, a full range of UCITS and non-UCITS products are available. Being the first EU member to adapt its legislation to Europe's UCITS Directive gave Luxembourg a head start in terms of business volume.