Transportation to the Futian Shangri-la, Shenzhen is available from the following locations:
Complimentary Shuttle Buses From and To Exchange Square, Central, Hong Kong
Complimentary shuttle buses will run from November 6 to November 8 between Exchange Square at 8 Connaught Place, Central, Hong Kong, and the Futian Shangri-la, Shenzhen. The pick-up and drop-off point for Exchange Square is in Harbour View Street, between Three Exchange Square and International Finance Centre (IFC). Travel time is 1 hour to 1 hour 15 minutes; please allow extra time for immigration clearance.
The bus will first stop at the Lok Ma Chau Control Point, where you will have to get off the bus and take with you all your belongings to go through Hong Kong immigration. The bus will pick you up after you have cleared Hong Kong immigration, then take you to Huanggang Port, where you will get off the bus again to go through China immigration. You will be picked up again at the exit of Huanggang Port to continue the journey to the conference venue.
Click here to view a map of the pick-up and drop off point in Hong Kong.
Shuttle Bus Schedule
Hong Kong --> Shenzhen 07:00, 07:25, 07:35, 07:45, 08:00
Shenzhen --> Hong Kong 17:15, 18:30
Hong Kong --> Shenzhen 07:15, 07:25, 07:35, 07:45, 08:00
Shenzhen --> Hong Kong 17:15, 18:15
Hong Kong --> Shenzhen 08:00
Shenzhen --> Hong Kong 12:30, 17:00
From and To the Hong Kong West Kowloon Railway Station
By High Speed Rail, it takes about 15 minutes to travel between the Hong Kong West Kowloon Railway Station and the Shenzhen Futian Railway Station. From the train platform, it takes about 5-8 minutes to walk to Exit 10, which is then just a 1-minute walk to the Main Entrance of the Futian Shangri-La, Shenzhen.
Click here to view a map of the directions from the station exit to the Futian Shangri-la
From and To the Shenzhen Bao'an International Airport
By taxi, the Futian Shangri-la, Shenzhen is a 45-minute to 1-hour drive from the Shenzhen Bao'an International Airport.
From and To the Hong Kong International Airport (HKIA)
1. Cross-boundary Ferries from HKIA to Shenzhen Shekou Ferry Terminal
- Sailing time is about 30 minutes
- The Futian Shangri-la, Shenzhen is a 40-50-minute taxi ride from the Shekou Ferry Terminal
- Please proceed to the ferry ticketing counters located at Transfer Area E2 on Level 5 of HKIA and do not go through immigration procedures and reclaim baggage. Passengers who have gone through immigration procedures cannot return to the ferry ticketing counters and use the ferry service.
- To use the service, passengers must:
- Possess the following items:
- Same day arrival flight air ticket / e-ticket / boarding pass stub;
- A valid ferry ticket; and
- A valid passport and, if applicable, a China visa.
- Transfer to China within the same day of arrivals;
- Arrive at the Ferries to Mainland / Macao Ticketing Counter located at Transfer Area E2 at least 60 minutes before scheduled ferry departure time for ticketing and transfer procedures. For passengers without checked baggage, 30 minutes would be sufficient.
- Possess the following items:
- Please click here for the schedule and ticket fare
- You may purchase the tickets online here
- For more details, please refer to the HKIA website here
2. Mainland Coaches from HKIA to Lok Ma Chau (Huanggang) Port
- Coach services are available at Mainland/ Macao Transport Centre, Terminal 2
- The Futian Shangri-la, Shenzhen is a 10-15-minute taxi ride from the Lok Ma Chau (Huanggang) Port
- Please click here for the schedule, ticket fare and contact information of individual service providers
- The Futian Shangri-la, Shenzhen is a 1-hour-10-minute drive from HKIA
- SkyLimo provides door-to-door service, available 24 hours at Mainland/ Macao Transport Centre, Terminal 2
- Service counters are located at the Coach Station of Terminal 2
- For the individual service providers, please refer to the HKIA website here
Pick-up Service Provided by Futian Shangri-la, Shenzhen
This service is available for guests staying at the Futian Shangri-la, Shenzhen. Please indicate the service you prefer and your flight details on the online Hotel Booking Form. The service fee depends on the pick-up location and vehicle type, and you may contact the hotel for further details.