We are pleased to announce the Credit Suisse 2019 America’s Credit Forum (#ACF19) will take place in New York on Wednesday, April 10.
Credit Suisse Office
One Madison Avenue
New York, NY 10010
We are delighted to invite you to the 2019 Credit Suisse America's Credit Forum on Wednesday, April 10th at Credit Suisse's offices at One Madison Avenue in New York.
The America's Credit Forum seeks to deliver a thoughtful and comprehensive view of the global credit markets. The forum is a content-driven, ideas rich symposium, featuring an elite group of the industry's most successful and forward-thinking alternative asset managers alongside the best of Credit Suisse's credit experts and investment strategists.
The America's Credit Forum is by invitation only, bringing together institutional investors, hedge funds, asset managers, consultants, researchers and other participants in the credit markets from across the globe.
- Michael Bloomberg, Founder of Bloomberg LP and three-term mayor of New York
- Orlando Bravo, Co-founder and Managing Partner, Thoma Bravo
- Jonathan Gray, President and COO, Blackstone
- Michael Milken, Chairman, Milken Institute
- Global macro-economic themes and U.S. political landscape
- Market technicals and stage of the credit cycle
- Capital markets and private equity foresights
- Thematic, opportunistic and idiosyncratic investment ideas
- Opportunity to network with the industry’s foremost thinkers and practitioners
On behalf of Credit Suisse Global Credit Products, Asset Management and Capital Services, we look forward to seeing you on Wednesday, April 10th.