Agenda Agenda at a Glance
Monday, March 19
- Keynote Economics Panel: Will a rising tide lift all boats?
- Keynote Conversation: SoftBank – what's next?
- Keynote Conversation: The future of banking
- Luncheon Keynote Conversation: How to stay social
- Keynote Address: What makes Hong Kong tick – and can Hong Kong remain prosperous in the decades ahead?
- Keynote Address: A look at the shifting sands of geopolitics
- Address: The new retail revolution – how do retailers, customers and investors stand to benefit?
- Address: Topical themes in Indian Banking
- Panel: A new energy paradigm?
Tuesday, March 20
- Keynote Conversation: Volatile markets in a post QE world
- Keynote Conversation: China – what new economic reform initiatives will emerge?
- Luncheon Address: Beyond tomorrow – what role do humans have in the future?
- Address and Live Demonstration: Using Swarm AI to generate financial intelligence
- Address: A robotics revolution – hype or reality?
- Address: Can Hong Kong maintain its position as a premier captial-raising center?
- Address: How can investors thrive in choppy markets amid disruptive forces?
- Address: The rise of K-pop culture – can it take over the world?
- Address: Cause and capitalism – can purpose be the new competitive advantage?
- In Conversation: China's political future – a golden age or more disruption to come?
- Panel: Restructuring Corporate Malaysia
- Panel: How can we unlock the power of capital for positive change?
- Panel: Beyond monetization – what is the future of games?
- Panel: The rise of Chinese asset managers – a new force behind China's globalization?
- Panel: Bigger, better, cheaper? What will the revolution in the Asia healthcare service sector mean for investors?
- Red Velvet – painting the town red at the AIC
Wednesday, March 21
- Keynote Address: Behind the scenes of the White House
- Keynote Address: A brighter future for Hong Kong?
- Keynote Address: What is Japan's economic, political and foreign policy future?
- Address: From teabags to chopsticks – disrupting the art world
- Address: China market opening 2.0 – how quickly will it happen?
- Address: Adapting investment rules for a new age – a stitch in time, or too darn much?
- Luncheon Conversation: Where is the next tech success story in Asia?
- In Conversation: What will be the future of retail in India?
- Panel: Private Equity – where are the opportunities for investment and where will the exits come from?
- Panel: Cryptocurrencies – a new asset class or just another bubble?
- Panel: India's consumer technology and internet sector – the action is just beginning...
- Panel: Meet China’s unicorns – how to build successful billion dollar companies
- Panel: Southeast Asia – is more political change on the horizon?
- Panel: Where to find yield in high yield?
Thursday, March 22
- Address: Food disrupted
- Address: Interest rates and equities?
- In Conversation: A scientific approach to financial innovation
- In Conversation: Facial recognition – where does it go from here?
- In Conversation: Blockchain – what does it mean?
- Panel: The allocator's dilemma
- Panel: Finding Alpha – where is it?
- Panel: How are women playing a disruptive role in the world of tech?
- Panel: Aviation leasing – investing in growth