Healthcare Reimagined: A Post-Covid View
Over nine months since the start of the Covid 19 lockdown, there are now over 46 million cases of the virus globally, a new wave of rolling lockdowns starting again in Europe, and US cases rebound to new highs. With billions of dollars of resources poured into vaccine, therapeutic and diagnostic development, the spotlight is on the healthcare industry to help lead the way out of this crisis. How far are we from seeing light at the end of the tunnel? What can we expect on the eve of a new year? Come join us for lively discussion as we focus on some lasting effects from the changes in drug development, regulatory interaction and ultimate delivery of care to people from this unusual period we are living in.
- Angela Hwang, Group President, Pfizer Biopharmaceuticals Group
- Anat Naschitz, Managing Director, OrbiMed
- Kori Skiba, Healthcare Sector Head, Alyeska Investment Group
- Kristen Stewart, CFA, SVP, Strategy & Investor Relations, Becton Dickinson
- Shantha Ozgen, Managing Director, Healthcare Sector Specialist, Credit Suisse
Kristen Stewart, CFA