3D Secure (MasterCard®SecureCodeTM)
Protect your card!
We take security seriously. Using Credit Suisse Cards is not just easy and convenient, it is also secure. Please make sure you register for the free 3 D Secure service to protect yourself against online fraud.
What is “3D Secure”?
- 3D Secure is a system develeped by MasterCard (also known as MasterCard®SecureCodeTM) to make your online card payments more secure.
- The service is easily recognised on web sites thanks to the logo MasterCard®SecureCodeTM.
Activation of 3D Secure
- You activate 3D Secure when you make your first payment on a 3D Secure internet site.
- This activation will be requested only once for each credit card that you use to pay online and must be repeated after each replacement with new card number and expiry date.
3 new security pledges
3D Secure aims to strenghten your securty by introducing 3 new elements which confirm that is is indeed you who are using your card for purchases on the internet:
- a personal 3D Secure Security Message which is displayed when the payment is made
- a 3D Secure password which confirms your payment
- an authentication code which is sent to your mobile phone number via SMS
How it works
Once 3D Secure is activated, for your subsequent payments you need only:
- give the usual information of your credit card
- identify yourself by means of your personal message and enter your 3D Secure password
- enter the authentication code sent to your mobile phone
Free of charge and included for your card
- 3D Secure is completely free of charge
- You do not need to change your credit card
- You simply need to activate the service online while shopping or by clicking on the logo displayed on our webpage
Login 3D Secure
Please click on the link below to register your card for this free service or to change your security elements if necessary.