You are here:
FAQ on Direct Net
What Are E-Documents?
E-documents are digitally signed bank records that are delivered electronically. They are identical to the paper versions.
Benefits of E-Documents
- Easy to handle and storable. Can be copied and forwarded very simply.
- As the records are not sent by post, thaey are available more quickly.
- Using less paper helps to protect the environment.
- E-documents are available in Direct Net for two years.
- The digital signature confirms that the electronic documents were created by Credit Suisse and have not been altered.
- Large selection of documents available.