Choosing a discretionary mandate means you don't have to worry about the day-to-day decision making on your investments.
A discretionary mandate authorizes us to manage your investments on your behalf, according to your investment objectives. It's the ideal arrangement if you are too busy to monitor your portfolio due to your other commitments or would rather have an experienced investment professional deal with your affairs.
Your benefits in brief
- The investment profile selected by you forms the basis for all investment decisions
- A team of proven experts is committed to implementing your investment objectives
- You can use the time saved to pursue your personal and professional interests
- Diversification amongst and within asset classes and constant monitoring ensures that your portfolio is less susceptible to financial market fluctuations
- Clear reports keep you up to date on the development of your portfolio at all times
- Flexibility is the key – There are no "lockins" or hidden clauses. A discretionary mandate can be set up and cancelled at any time.