Join Our Global Network Market Outlook Seminar
Attended by over 3,500 people across multiple cities in Asia Pacific, the Credit Suisse Market Outlook Seminar is held twice a year and provides clients with a comprehensive outlook on global financial markets and the economy in Asia Pacific.
Access Actionable Insights
At the Market Outlook Seminar, clients gain meaningful and actionable insights into key investment themes directly from top Credit Suisse experts. Key topics in the upcoming Market Outlook Seminar include:
- Global economy and financial markets outlook – could the dip be a blip?
- Supertrends – long term investment opportunities in Asia’s new consumer evolution and rise of the machines: helping you work, rest and play.
- China’s economy outlook – the rise of the Greater Bay area:
- Technology innovation
- Infrastructure and housing
- The growth outlook for Asian economies amid lingering trade concerns.
- Risks and opportunities in Asian equities, currencies and bonds.
Advice from Our Top Experts
Top Credit Suisse experts help clients navigate the evolving economy to make sound and successful investment strategies.
These are closed-door exclusive sessions available only to invited guests. Topics and speaker line-ups differ across locations. Please refer to your Credit Suisse Relationship Manager for more information.
Remark: 2018 data, except where noted otherwise.