Investor Relations Fourth-Quarter and Full-Year 2016 Results
Fourth-Quarter and Full-Year 2016 Results
On February 14, 2017, Credit Suisse Group presented its fourth quarter and full year 2016 results.
Credit Suisse announces fourth-quarter and full-year 2016 results with strong asset inflows and increased margins, highlighting the strength, diversification and scale of the Wealth Management platform. Rightsizing of GM is substantially completed with good momentum in 4Q16 and strong start in 2017.
* Adjusted results are non-GAAP financial measures. For a reconciliation of the adjusted results to the most directly comparable US GAAP measures, see the Appendix of the media release for reconciliations of adjustment items.
- Media Release – Invitation to AGM 2017 (HTML | English | German | French)
- Revised Earnings Release (PDF | English)
- Revised Presentation Slides (PDF | English)
- Media Release (HTML | English | German | French | Italian)
- Earnings Release (PDF | English)
- Presentation slides (PDF | English)
- Letter to shareholders 4Q16 (PDF | English | German | French)
- Spreadsheets (XLS | English)
Telephone Conference Replay
- Switzerland: +41 44 580 34 56
- Europe: +44 1452 550 000
- USA: +1 866 247 4222
The telephone replay function will be available for 10 days.
- Presentation to investors and analysts: 56583629#
- Presentation to the media: EN: 56619547# | DE: 56653449#