Information for Debt Investors Ratings & Reports
Ratings & Reports
Several Credit Suisse entities, including Credit Suisse AG, have been assigned favorable ratings by three major international credit rating agencies (as of December 13, 2016):
|Credit Suisse AG||Moody's*||Standard & Poor's**||Fitch Ratings|
|Credit Suisse International||Moody's*||Standard & Poor's||Fitch Ratings|
|Credit Suisse (USA), Inc||Moody's*||Standard & Poor's||Fitch Ratings|
|Credit Suisse Group AG||Moody's*||Standard & Poor's||Fitch Ratings|
|Credit Suisse (Schweiz) AG||Moody's||Standard & Poor's||Fitch Ratings|
* The Moody’s ratings shown are senior unsecured long-term debt ratings or senior unsecured short-term debt ratings. The long-term deposit rating for Credit Suisse AG is A1 with stable outlook. In the case of Credit Suisse International, the P-1 rating is a short-term deposit rating.
** Standard & Poor’s considers Credit Suisse Securities (USA) LLC and Credit Suisse Securities (Europe) Limited to be core to Credit Suisse under its group rating methodology. Therefore, both entities long- and short-term ratings from Standard & Poor’s are in line with those of Credit Suisse AG – A/A-1: stable outlook.
A selection of rating agency reports about Credit Suisse Group AG and its subsidiaries can be found below. Please note that Credit Suisse Group AG cannot guarantee that this page always displays the most recent research and analysis published by the rating agencies:
- Credit Suisse Fourth Quarter 2016 – February 15, 2017 – Earnings Commentary (PDF)
- Credit Suisse Group AG, January 10, 2017 – Credit Opinion (PDF)
Standard & Poor's
- Credit Suisse Group AG, December 21, 2016 – Credit Opinion (PDF)
- Credit Suisse Ratings Affirmed, November 16, 2016 – Issuer comment (PDF)