Introducing Credit Suisse Private Banking Asia Pacific App
At Credit Suisse, we are investing in technology to deliver our industry leading services to you when and where you need it and to empower you to reach your financial goals.
Our new app for Private Banking clients has features designed specifically for you. From information about your portfolio, to research and market insights, trading capabilities and more ways to collaborate with your Credit Suisse team.
More than just a new app, it is a new way of private banking.
Versions of the app are now available for Apple iPad1, Apple iPhone1 and web browsers.
The app is currently available for Private Banking accounts which are booked in Singapore or Hong Kong. Clients must be registered as Credit Suisse Internet Banking users to log in to the app. Depending on your country of residence or incorporation, you may not be eligible for access to or certain features may be restricted or not available.
Obtain a summary of information relating to the portfolio at a glance including
- performance over a selected time period(s)
- cash & cash equivalent balance,
- the balance available to invest
- overview of the income & expenditure for the Portfolio
- view Portfolio allocation by asset class or currency
Access detailed information relating to the Portfolio
- Portfolio positions viewer,
- Portfolio performance comparison against selected benchmarks,
- cash account balances
- historical transactions for the Portfolio
Market News & Credit Suisse Research Publications:
Experience Credit Suisse research and access to relevant market news through your device
- Access to global & regional market news, and selected Credit Suisse Investment Strategy and Research publications
- Track performance and other data of companies, financial instruments and major indices
Watchlist & Notifications:
Monitor your preferred financial instruments with timely updates
- Create a multiple asset watchlist with access to available trading tools
- Subscribe to notifications on FX and Equity trades activity and market data events
Seize market opportunities
- Trade equities on major global exchanges
- Perform foreign exchange (FX) spot and forward trading
- View an up-to-date history of orders placed for a Portfolio including the status for more recently executed transactions
- Retrieve your bank documents electronically via your device
- Receive and download the latest bank statements, correspondences and advices in the electronic format
- Access archived copies (up to 12 months) with ease whenever you need
Stay engaged with your Credit Suisse Team
- Instant messaging services for faster collaboration
- Audio and pre-arranged video calls with screen sharing on-your device,
- Relationship Manager initiated document sharing with annotation functionality.
Portfolio Risk Analyzer:
Assess the risk exposure of your portfolio(s)3
- Review your portfolio risk status versus your selected risk exposure
- Review the instruments within the Portfolio that contribute most to the risk of the portfolio
- Simulate portfolio performance in various market event scenarios
Enjoy peace of mind with a choice of quick log-in options
- Standard log-in using a username and password to view a summary of your portfolio, global news and your watchlist
- Using Apple’s Touch ID4 technology, login with fingerprint authentication as an alternative to the input of your username and password.
A selection of curated content that provides a view of what is happening in the world
- View a selection of articles extracted from Credit Suisse Investment Strategy & Research publications
Unlock full access to the Credit Suisse Private Banking Asia Pacific app with state-of-the-art security technology:
- Enjoy greater convenience of logging in without using your physical security device (“Token”)
- Download the SecureSign Asia Pacific app from the Apple App Store, which serves as an alternative to the Token for completing your second factor authentication
- For more information on "How to register", click here.
The Credit Suisse Private Banking Asia Pacific app is available for download on Apple iPad, iPhone and web browsers.
iPad and iPhone
To download and install the app, please search for “Credit Suisse Private Banking Asia Pacific” on the Apple App Store.
Please click here to download the app from the App Store.
You can access the web version of the app via your desktop or laptop web browser at
Once you have received your Username, Password and security device, and have downloaded the app, you can proceed to login to the app for the first time.
Step 1: Launch the app and enter your Username and Password
Step 2: You will then be prompted to generate and enter your Login Security Code
Step 3: Next, you will be prompted to create a new Password
Step 4: You will then have to authenticate the Password. To do this, generate and enter a One-Time-Password (OTP)
Step 5: An SMS notification will be sent to your mobile number registered with the bank to notify you about this change
Step 6: You have successfully logged to the app
Explore the step-by step guide to each app feature
Log in to the app for the first time
Once you have downloaded the app. Learn how to log in for the first time and personalize your password.
Insights & Markets
Learn how to view news and research publications that has been curated according to your portfolio.
Create and maintain your Watchlist
You can monitor the movements of your selected financial instruments. Learn how to create your watchlist to do this.
Analyzing your Portfolio Risk
Learn how to compare your portfolio risk exposure vs your selected risk exposure and more.
Interact with your Credit Suisse team
Find out how to use text messages, Audio calls, video calls and more for in dept conversation with your Credit Suisse team.
1 Depending on your country of residence or incorporation, the Portfolio Risk Analyzer feature may be restricted or not available.
2 Credit Suisse Private Banking Asia Pacific is compatible with iOS 8 and above.
3 Depending on your country of residence or incorporation, the Portfolio Risk Analyzer feature may be restricted or not available.
4 Fingerprint authentication is only available on Touch ID enabled iPhones.
For assistance, please call or email us:
- +852 2841 4888 (8:30-18:00)
- Facsimile: +852 2841 4921
Where to Find Us
Level 88 International Commerce Centre
1 Austin Road West
For more information, please contact our Customer Care Center at +852 3407 8188 or via email at firstname.lastname@example.org. Alternatively, your Relationship Manager remains available to you.
External Asset Managers
We are dedicated to meeting the needs of External Asset Managers and their clients.