Solutions to meet your needs.
Fixed income investments such as government bonds and investment-grade credits offer a less risky investment strategy and can be used to improve the risk-return ratio of your portfolio as well as provide a fixed regular income.
A bond is a contractual obligation of the issuer to pay interest and principal at agreed times. Under normal circumstances, longer maturity bonds usually offer a higher yield.
As a Credit Suisse client, you have access to best-in-class bond funds and benefit from efficient trade execution.
Your Relationship Manager can tailor solutions from a full range of funds with the support of various specialist teams. Your Relationship Manager will also plan for continuous reinvestment.
- Customized portfolio matching your return and risk expectations
- Potential income from interest payments
- Maturities tailored to your investment plans and liquidity requirements
- Frequent research updates to capitalize on market opportunities
For assistance, please call or email us:
- +852 2841 4888 (8:30-18:00)
- Facsimile: +852 2841 4921
Where to Find Us
Level 88 International Commerce Centre
1 Austin Road West