Our Investment Outlook 2019 explains in detail why equities should outperform other asset classes amid continued growth and introduces three new investment themes. Our publication takes a closer look at the Credit Suisse Supertrends as well as the field of sustainable and impact investing.Learn more
The throwaway culture has penetrated many – if not all – industries. Environment-conscious producers and consumers set new trends to counter this.Read the article acerca de Disruption in our wardrobes. Fashion and the circular economy.
With above-average wages and influential online consumption preferences, millennials in emerging markets are playing a powerful role in disruption.Read the article acerca de Emerging millennials invest in convenience, health, and gaming
Roger Federer. Brand Ambassador.
Roger Federer's training and workout goes largely without tech. However, not so his leisure. Roger really enjoys an occasional game of e-tennis.Read the article acerca de Roger Federer: "My fitness coach is my secret weapon to success"
- Mostrar diapositiva Disruption in our wardrobes. Fashion and the circular economy.
- Mostrar diapositiva Emerging millennials invest in convenience, health, and gaming
- Mostrar diapositiva Roger Federer: "My fitness coach is my secret weapon to success"
- Mostrar diapositiva A unique partnership with the Next Generation: The global report
- Mostrar diapositiva Read More News And Stories
We believe that you can make a positive impact on society and the environment without sacrificing financial returns. Our sustainable finance and impact investing products allow investors to generate returns while driving a positive change.Learn more
Founded in 1856 with headquarters in Zurich, Switzerland, Credit Suisse has operations in over 50 countries.