Direct Link connects your multibank-capable financial software with Credit Suisse.
Direct Link provides our corporate clients with an interface for electronic retrieval or entry of account information, credits and payment orders, such as volume payments and transfers of large data files for batch processing in particular. In addition, you can receive electronic documents.
- Rapid data exchange with Credit Suisse thanks to electronic transmission
- Automatic reconciliation of incoming payments through electronic transmission of credit advices
- Dispenses with paper and data carriers
- Supports multibank-capability of your fincial software
- Creates necessary conditions for effective cash management
- Independence from bank opening hours thanks to round-the-clock online access
- Electronic Account Statement includes comprehensive booking details, as well as addition of a booking text code the Extended Product Code ( EPC )
- The Extended Product Code (EPC) XLSX (75KB) allows the business cases to be clearly identified and assigned
How It Differs from Direct Net
Direct Net, Credit Suisse's online banking system, is suitable for all real-time transactions, for time-critical individual payments and particularly for securities transactions. Direct Net also offers various additional functions for setting up standing orders and calling up stock market data, among others. Unlike Direct Link, however, Direct Net is not multibank-capable.
PC / EDP system with Direct-Link-compatible financial software, internet access, modem or ISDN adapter for direct dialing, suitable transaction accounts and a contract with Credit Suisse.
* Telephone calls can be recorded.
Telefono 0800 88 88 73 (gratis) *