Online and Mobile Channels Direct Trade Finance
Direct Trade Finance
Ensure the Highest Possible Security for Yourself by Following a Few Important Rules
Direct Trade Finance leads to simplified, shorter and faster processes and helps you to save costs. Your advantages:
- Documentary credits (import, export, transferable, back-to-back and standby)
- Documentary collections (import, export)
- All current bank guarantees
- LOI (Letter of Indemnity)
- All correspondence about your transactions available 24/7
- New orders (bank guarantees, import letters of credit, export documentary collection) can be entered online
- Online changes to your orders
- Multi-company capability, allowing you to manage your entire group of companies centrally
- Copy/paste functions, access to own templates and text modules
- All types of online confirmations and advices of execution available in standard PDF format ( e.g. credit advice, advice of issue, SWIFT copies)
- Comprehensive printing and reporting functions including data export in Excel format
- Transaction-based message system for communication with your product advisor
- Transaction history and electronic archive
- Email notifications of updates to your transactions
- Available in four languages (German, French, Italian, English)
- Relevant data and information are concentrated in a single location
- Enhanced transparency and increased data availability and quality
- Not tied to specific time zones or geographical locations
- No software installation necessary
- Can be used free of charge
- You can set and change user rights whenever you wish
First Steps with Direct Trade Finance
Gain an overview of the prerequisites for Direct Trade Finance, the online solution for trade finance.
The following requirements must be fulfilled for the use of Direct Trade Finance:
- Client Relationship
You must have an account with Credit Suisse in order to use Direct Trade Finance.
- Direct Trade Finance Agreement
Contact our Direct Trade Finance-Team to have the Direct Trade Finance application filled out in advance and sent to you for signing.
- Technical Requirements Direct Trade Finance can be used in conjunction with current browsers (e.g. Internet Explorer, Firefox). Our recommendation.
- Activation of Users
Users can access Direct Trade Finance as soon as they are in possession of the three security elements (user-ID, password and SecurID). If the user is already authorized to access other Credit Suisse online banking services (e.g. Direct Net) and has a SecurID for this purpose, he/she can log in to Direct Trade Finance using the existing security elements.
However, in order to be able to carry out transactions, the company's system administrator must first assign the relevant user rights within Direct Trade Finance. Please contact your system administrator who will be able to set up your access rights in Direct Trade Finance immediately.