We are pleased that you could take the time to fill out the following questionnaire. This will help us to best meet your needs during the harmonization of payment transactions and plan the migration schedule with you. It will take approx. 10 minutes to complete.
Note: Please fill out the questionnaire completely. Only then can we provide optimal assistance and support to you through the harmonization of Swiss payment transactions.
Please enter the account no. or CIF no. here:*
Info: If you are completing the questionnaire for a company, enter the account relationship of the company.
If you are completing it for yourself as a private individual, enter your account relationship.
1. Who is the main contact person we should contact directly in future regarding the topic?
Info: Private individuals, please enter last name and first name; for companies, please enter company name.
2. Have you already looked into payment transaction harmonization?
3. Which payment transaction software do you use for the electronic placement (i.e. creation and submission) of file-based payment orders?
4. When are you planning to migrate your payment transaction software to the new XML format?
5. Which Credit Suisse services are you interested in during the payment transaction harmonization?
6. What is your assessment of your current automation level for the following work processes?
7. How important are the following online banking functions to you?
8. In addition to Credit Suisse, do you process payment transactions through other banks / financial institutions?
If yes, through how many banks / financial institutions in Switzerland:
If yes, through how many banks / financial institutions in Europe (excl. Switzerland):
If yes, through how many banks / financial institutions worldwide (excl. Switzerland):
Your answers will be confidentially evaluated by CS AG in Switzerland in order to provide you with specific information on the further development of the harmonization of payment transactions and to estimate the support you need from CS AG. Your answers will be stored for a maximum of three years and then destroyed.
We assume that you are authorized to forward the information about yourself or your company to us and to issue the above authorizations and acknowledgments, also in your name or that of your company.