You can use e-bills for simple electronic billing. With e-bills, invoices are delivered directly to your customer's online banking system.
Electronic billing is replacing conventional paper-based invoicing. You present the bills electronically to SIX Paynet AG, which then transfers them as e-bills into your client's online banking tool. The client then receives your e-bills in the secure environment of its online banking tool.
Your Benefits at a Glance
- Simple: With e-bills, you no longer need to type in reference numbers, invoice amounts and credit accounts.
- Fast: Check your e-bills and pay them with a few clicks of the mouse. You can click to reject a bill if there are any discrepancies.
- Paperless: The e-billing function is paperless so it's great for the environment.
- Storage: E-bills can be saved as PDF documents.
- Secure: E-bills are transmitted securely.
*Telephone calls can be recorded.
Telephone 0800 88 88 74 (free of charge)*